Zydus Lifesciences Ltd Walk In Interview 2022 B.Sc / B.Pharm / BBA / MBA / B.Com for FEMALE MARKETING EXECUTIVE At Vadodara. Zydus Lifesciences Ltd Notification full details below..Interested and eligible candidates can attend interview on scheduled time and venue.
- Vacancy details:
- Post Name: FEMALE MARKETING EXECUTIVE
- Qualification: B.Sc / B.Pharm / BBA / MBA / B.Com
- Experienced:Freshers to 4 years
Job Description: Zydus Lifesciences Ltd Hiring For FEMALE MARKETING EXECUTIVE !
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Achievement of business objective for their assigned HQs.
- To identify the potential customers and meet them at regular intervals to develop a productive professional relationship.
- Launch Equals Two to target specialties.
- Build prescriber base and generate new prescriptions through effective implementation of marketing strategies, and create demand for Equals Two range of products.
- Responsible for primary and secondary sales.
- Drive execution of activities for doctors and channel partners as planned by marketing team.
- Ensure retail availability of Equals Two range of products across HQ
- Visit stockists at regular intervals to access the sales trend, order booking and procuring monthly stock and sales statement
- Ensure doctor coverage as per the set norms of organization and maintain daily call average of doctors & chemists.
Desired Candidate Profile:
– Female candidate, not more than 28 years of age, any fresher graduate
– Overall demographic knowledge is a must for the assigned Headquarter.
– Experienced candidate with Minimum 2-3 years relevant experience Field Sales/Pharma and connect among dermatologists and paediatricians or from any other industry /segment such as Insurance/ Health and Wellness/Beauty, etc
– Proficiency in spoken English
Perks and Benefits
– To be part of an Exclusive All-Female Team
– To work under Zydus Brand Name
– To be associated with “Certified Great Place To Work” with Company.
Zydus Cadila is one of the India’s leading healthcare companies and a global healthcare provider with a strength all along the pharmaceutical value chain. The groups state-of-the-art manufacturing infrastructure is spread across the five states Gujarat, Maharashtra, Goa, Himachal Pradesh and Sikkim. Out of which, six facilities are USFDA approved. Zydus Lifesciences is headquartered in Ahmedabad, India, After a journey of growth spanning 27 years as Cadila Healthcare Ltd