Watson Pharma (A Teva Company) Walk In Interview 2022 Bachelor’s/ Master’s degree,M.pharm,Ph.D for Formulation Researcher I/II, Analytical Researcher I/II, Scientific Publisher/ Principal Scientific Publisher At Ambernath. Watson Pharma (A Teva Company) Notification full details below..Interested and eligible candidates can attend interview on scheduled time and venue.
- Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Formulation Researcher I/II, Analytical Researcher I/II, Scientific Publisher/ Principal Scientific Publisher
- Qualification: Bachelor’s/ Master’s degree,M.pharm,Ph.D
- Experienced:03 to 8 years
- Salary: NA
Job Description: Watson Pharma (A Teva Company) Hiring For Formulation Researcher I/II, Analytical Researcher I/II, Scientific Publisher/ Principal Scientific Publisher
- Important Details :
- Location: Ambernath
- Post of date:19/04/2022
- Note:Interested candidates may also email their resume to [email protected]
- Interview Date: 23rd April’ 2022
- Interview Time: 10.00 am to 5.00pm
- Venue:Watson Pharma Pvt. Ltd (A Teva Co.) Unit-II, Plot No. K7, Additional MIDC, Ambernath East, 421 506
- Mode of Interview: Fact to face Interview
- Rounds of Interview: HR
1) Formulation Researcher I/II
- Pharmaceutical dosage form development experience: All types of Solid Oral Dosage Forms. Exposure to regulatory requirement of market like US, Europe, Canada, etc. • Thorough knowledge of cGMP & ICH guidelines and QbD principals, exposure to scale-up of projects for technology transfer plant.
- Qualification & Experience: M.Pharm/Ph.D. with minimum 3-8 years of experience.
2) Analytical Researcher I/II
- Finished product testing and analytical method development and analytical method validation by HPLC, GC, IC, UV. etc.
- Development of analytical methods, analytical method validation and transfers, analysis of finished product R&D samples.
- Qualifications & Experience: M.Sc./M.Pharm./Ph.D. with minimum 4-9 years of experience.
3) Scientific Publisher/ Principal Scientific Publisher
- Preparation of documents and facilitation of documentation management in R&D. Advertisement
- Preparation and review of technical documents for Formulation and Analytical teams.
- Preparation of high impact presentations including graphs, charts and statistical analysis of data.
- Continuously improve documentation systems to increase efficiency and compliance.
- Preparing oral documentation.
- Excellent in oral and written communication.
- Qualification & Experience: Bachelor’s/ Master’s degree in a scientific discipline with minimum 5-8 years of experience.
Interested candidates may also email their resume to [email protected]
1) Candidates shall be fully Vaccinated, must carry their Vaccination certificates with them.
2) Candidates must carry their valid Identity Proof, updated resume, highest qualification certificate, latest Increment letter and pay slips of the last 3 months.
3) Physical distancing and wearing masks throughout the event is mandatory
Watson Pharma (A Teva Company) is a “State of art facility located at Pashamylaram, focused in CDMO, CMO & FDF Services, facilities approved by global authorities and various regulatory agency. We pride ourselves on being known by our customers for our quality, highly reliable and reputed partner for innovation and complex chemistry.” Watson Pharma (A Teva Company) was established in the year 2004 as custom synthesis laboratory by a team of Technocrats.