Fortis Healthcare Walk-in Interview
- Vacancy details:
- Post Name: IPD Pharmacist
- Qualification: B.Pharma in Pharmacy
- Experienced:1 to 5 years
Job Description: Fortis Healthcare Hiring For IPD Pharmacist !
- Important Details :
- Location: Gurgaon/Gurugram
- Contact Person: Ms Ujeli M:9870549992
- Note: Interested candidate can share their cv on [email protected]
- Post of date:13/01/2022
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
- Walk-in Interview IPD Pharmacist , Fortis Healthcare
Desired Candidate Profile
- Candidate should be D.PHARM / B.PHARM qualified.
- Candidate preffered working with hospital pharmacy experiences 2-3 years(IPD)
- Candidate must have Registration from Pharmacy council of state (Haryana).
- Receiving indents.
- Dispatching medicine to inpatient.
- Attending out patient.
- Counselling of outpatient regarding the uses & storage of the prescribed drug.
- To inform to the prescriber for non-availability of the drug in the pharmacy & ask for alternate drug.
- Receiving Medicine from the supplier.
- Arranging medicine according to their storage condition.
- Prepare GRN for the same.
- Purchase return of medicine due to their expiry date.
- Handling narcotic & keep record of it.
- Arranging non-available medicine from nearby chemist.
- Hand over cash to cashier.
- Quarterly stocktaking
Fortis Healthcare Limited is a leading integrated healthcare delivery service provider in India. The healthcare verticals of the company primarily comprise hospitals, diagnostics and day care specialty facilities. Currently, the company operates its healthcare delivery services in India, Dubai, Mauritius and Sri Lanka with 45 healthcare facilities (including projects under development), approximately 10,000 potential beds and over 374 diagnostic centres.