Teva Pharmaceuticals Walk In Interview 2022 Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Pharmacy/Nursing/Veterinary Medicine for Pharmacovigilance At Bangalore . Teva Pharmaceuticals Notification full details below..Interested and eligible candidates can attend interview on scheduled time and venue.
- Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Pharmacovigilance
- Qualification: Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Pharmacy/Nursing/Veterinary Medicine
- Experienced:0 to 2 years
- Salary: NA
Job Description: Teva Pharmaceuticals Hiring For Pharmacovigilance !
- Important Details :
- Location: Bangalore
- Post of date:26/04/2022
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
- Walk In Date: 30-April-2022 (Saturday). Time: 9:30 am to 2:30 pm.
Venue: Teva Pharmaceuticals India, Brigade Senate-1, Hebbal Kempapura, Bengaluru
1) Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Pharmacy/Nursing/Veterinary Medicine with knowledge in PV, Case handling and familiarity with safety database.
2) Excellent interpersonal skills, fluency in both written and and spoken English.
Candidates shall be fully vaccinated
Candidates must carry their valid identity proof and updated resume
Teva Pharmaceuticals has been developing and producing medicines to help improve people’s lives for more than a century. We are committed to being a global leader in generic and specialty medicines with a portfolio of 3,500 products in nearly every therapeutic area. Around 200 million people around the world take a Teva medicine every day.