Teva Pharmaceuticals Limited Walk In Interview 2022 MSC / PhD in chemistry for Chemical Researcher, Analytical R&D Analyst, Physical Researcher, At Greater Noida . Teva Pharmaceuticals Limited Notification full details below..Interested and eligible candidates can attend interview on scheduled time and venue.
- Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Chemical Researcher, Analytical R&D Analyst, Physical Researcher,
- Qualification: MSC / PhD in chemistry
- Experienced:1 to 6 years
Job Description: Teva Pharmaceuticals Limited Hiring For Chemical Researcher, Analytical R&D Analyst, Physical Researcher, !
- Important Details :
- Location: Greater Noida
- Note:Send Your CV: [email protected]
- Walk In Date:29th May 2022
- Time:9:00pm to 5pm
- Venue:Teva API India Private Limited, 2-G, 2-H, 2-I, Ecotech-II, Udyog Vihar, Greater Noida – 201308
- Post of date:19/05/2022
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
MSC ( 2 to 6 years ) PHD in Chemistry ( 1 to 2 years ) of experience in chemistry knowledge & Process Development Skills , Literature search & synthetic Route selection abilities, Sound knowledge of Spectroscopic analysis and interpretation, Good documentation & laboratory practices & Technology Transfer from lab to manufacturing.
Analytical R&D Analyst
MSC / PhD in chemistry / Organic / Analytical Chemistry with 3-6 years of experience in Analytical Method Development , Method Validation , Wet Analysis in Pharma API industry. Participate in method development and routine analytical support, Stability studies and Forced Degradation, Familiar with HPLC, UPLC, GC, GCHS, FTIR, and other related techniques, Good knowledge of Wet Chemistry & Wet Analysis, Good knowledge of ICH Guidelines.
2-6 years experience in Deliver quality results in physical Characterization XRD, PSD, DSC, TGA, DVS, SSA , Microscope, SEM, AFM, Zeta potential, DLS, XRD, PSD method development, validation, tech transfer, Do polymorph screening as per the guideline and filling polymorph patent, Scale up of novel polymorph.
PLEASE NOTE :
- Candidates must carry their valid identity proof, updated resume, highest qualification certificate, latest increment letter, and pay slips of last 3 months.
- As part of COVID – 19 safety measures, candidates are requested to carry their final. vaccination certificate. Those who aren’t fully vaccinated, may carry their RTPCR reports done in the last 72 hrs.
We are a small molecule drug discovery biotech with an exciting portfolio of research programs that have yielded patent protected drug candidates. Founded in 2010, Curadev has created a premier translational research organization known for prescient target selection and high quality, data-driven program execution. Our programs seek to ameliorate disease by translating cutting edge discoveries into new medicines. We have swiftly established our credentials by successfully creating and out-licensing our small molecule patents in immune-oncology.