Let your zeal for innovation and passion for tech be the beacon of your greater future.
TCS Off Campus Hiring is an opportunity for you to make #TheBigMove and work with trending technologies, collaborate with thought leaders across various domains and achieve the successful career you aspired for.
With the TCS Integrated Test Pattern (ITP), your caliber and test performance will determine whether you will make #TheBigMove with a Ninja or Digital Offer.
Embark on this unique career voyage to experience a journey full of challenging roles and glorious milestones and forge an innovative path for your present and the future.
TCS Off Campus Hiring is open to B.E./B.Tech/M.E./M.Tech/MCA/M.Sc from the Year of Passing 2020, 2021 and 2022.
To get-test ready with TCS Resonance, click here
Application process for TCS Off Campus Hiring for YoP 2020, 2021 & 2022:
Step 1. Logon to the TCS Next Step Portal here
Step 2. Register and apply for the TCS Off Campus hiring process
Scenario A. If you are a registered user, kindly login and proceed to complete the application form. Upon submission, kindly click on ‘Apply For Drive’.
Scenario B. If you are a new user, kindly click on ‘Register Now’, choose category as ‘IT’ and proceed to fill your details. Submit your application form and click on “Apply For Drive”.
Step 3. To confirm your status, check “Track Your Application”. The status should reflect as “Applied for Drive”
To get-test ready with TCS Resonance, click here.
- You must have all your original academic documents readily available (Marksheets and degree certificates)
- The TCS Integrated Test Pattern (ITP) for TCS Off Campus Hiring will be remote only
- Communication related to the Test will be communicated to you by TCS iON
- TCS does not send job offers / any hiring related communication from unofficial email ids like Gmail, Rediff mail, Yahoo Mail, Hotmail etc.
- TCS does not ask candidates to deposit any money for job offers
- TCS is not associated with any external agency/company to conduct any interviews or make offers of employment on its behalf