Tata Consultancy Services Limited Walk-in Interview 2022 BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech / MCA / M.Sc. from Year of Passing 2022 for Exclusive At India. Tata Consultancy Services Limited, Notification full details below.Interested and eligible candidates send Your Resume.
The turning point in your career can come early with our TCS Digital Hiring Drive for remarkable engineering graduates from the Year of Passing (YoP) 2022.
This exclusive opportunity will lead you towards building a significant career in IT.
Join us and shape a career that magnifies your creativity, purpose, and innovative mind. Register now.
Streams we’re hiring for: BE / B.Tech / ME / M.Tech / MCA / M.Sc. from Year of Passing 2022
The application process for TCS Digital Hiring for YoP 2022 comprises of below mandatory steps:
Step 1. Logon to the TCS Next Step Portal here
Step 2. Register and complete the application form on TCS NextStep portal. Status of your application should be ‘Application Received’ or above
Scenario A. If you are a registered user, kindly login and proceed to complete the application form
Scenario B. If you are a new user, kindly click on ‘Register Now’, then choose the category as “IT” and proceed to fill out your details. After that, submit your application form
Step 3. Upon submission you would be prompted to the “Apply for Drive” screen. Click on Apply
Step 4. In the Track Your Application menu, the status should be updated as “Applied for Drive”
To get test ready with TCS Resonance, click here. Know more in the section titled “Digital test preparation with Resonance”.
- In case you already hold a TCS Offer, you should not apply for this drive. You can watch out for the communication coming through Xplore to register for the digital test
- You must have all your original academic documents till date, readily available. Documents would be verified at the time of the selection process
- Communication related to the Test will be communicated by TCS iON
- Test mode will be remote only
- Creating a TCS (CT/DT) Reference ID is mandatory
- TCS does not send job offers / any hiring related communication from unofficial email ids like Gmail, Rediff mail, Yahoo Mail, Hotmail, etc.
- TCS does not ask candidates to deposit any money for job offers
- TCS is not associated with any external agency/company to conduct any interviews or make offers of employment on its behalf
For any assistance, please reach out to our TAG Helpdesk Team
Email ID: [email protected]
Toll-Free Helpline Number: 1800 209 3111
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.