Syngene International Ltd Walk In Interview 2022 MSc in Chemistry for Research Associate/ Senior Research Associate At Bengaluru / Hyderabad. Syngene International Ltd Notification full details below..Interested and eligible candidates can attend interview on scheduled time and venue.
- Vacancy details:
- Department: Discovery Chemistry
- Post Name: Research Associate/ Senior Research Associate
- Qualification: MSc in Chemistry
- Experienced:1 to 6 years
- Salary: NA
Job Description: Syngene International Ltd Hiring For Research Associate/ Senior Research Associate !
- Important Details :
- Location: Bengaluru / Hyderabad
- Post of date:23/05/2022
- Note:Please apply on the above links or write to [email protected]/[email protected]for more details.
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
- Date/Time: 29-May-22, Sunday, 10:00 AM onwards (MS Teams link will be shared with the shortlisted candidates, one day prior).
Last date to apply: 27-May-22
We are hiring! Here is an opportunity to be part of a dynamic, high-performing team for bringing new solutions to drug discovery and changing people’s lives under our collaborative programs. Join us for a virtual recruitment drive on 29-May-22 for multiple openings in Discovery Chemistry for R&D requirements.
Details as below:
◆ Qualification & Experience: MSc in Chemistry with 1 to 6 years of relevant experience.
1. Req ID 42591- Click 👉http://ow.ly/mZ3V50Jfi3ffor detailed Job Description
2. Req ID 42623 – Click 👉http://ow.ly/Qk9C50Jfi3ifor detailed Job Description
3. Req ID 44649 – Click 👉http://ow.ly/GTMZ50Jfi3kfor detailed Job Description
4. Req ID 43022 – Click 👉http://ow.ly/R7GN50Jfi3h for detailed Job Description
Syngene International Ltd is an integrated research, development and manufacturing organisation providing scientific services – from early discovery to commercial supply. We offer services in a wide range of industrial sectors, including pharmaceutical, biotechnology, nutrition, animal health, consumer goods and speciality chemical companies. Our culture of scientific innovation is driven by the expertise of our highly qualified team of 5,000 employees and supported by state-of-the-art infrastructure and market- leading technology.