Stanford Laboratories Pvt Ltd Walk-in Interview 2022 B.Pharma in Pharmacy, B.Sc in Any Specialization PG :M.Pharma in Pharmacy, MS/M.Sc(Science) in Any Specialization for Executive QC/ Production At Una, Mehatpur . Stanford Laboratories Pvt Ltd Notification full details below.Interested and eligible candidates can Send Resume.
- Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Executive QC/ Production
- Qualification: B.Pharma in Pharmacy, B.Sc in Any Specialization PG :M.Pharma in Pharmacy, MS/M.Sc(Science) in Any Specialization
- Experienced:0 – 3 years
Job Description: Stanford Laboratories Pvt Ltd Hiring For Executive QC/ Production !
- Important Details :
- Location: Una, Mehatpur
- Note: Interested candidate can share their cv on [email protected]
- Post of date:14/01/2022
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
– Should be having sound knowledge & experience on HPLC, GC, Chemical testing
– Review and Preparation of calibration report of HPLC, GC and other equipment.
– Having knowledge of trouble shooting on HPLC &GC.
– Knowledge of all equipment and instruments
Interested candidates can share their updated resume on [email protected], along with the below mentioned details
Total Work Experience :
Current Location :
Current CTC :
Expected CTC :
Notice Period :
Open to relocation to Una, Mehatpur (HP) :
Freshers B.Pharma/ M. Pharma – Production @Mehatpur, Una
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Impeccable attention to detail and accuracy.
- Strong internet research skills
- Good Organizational, time management and priority setting skills, and the flexibility to multi – task in a fast -paced environment.
- Ability to think critically, work independently and follow instructions.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Familiarity with drug development process and associated pharmaceutical market.
Stanford Laboratories Pvt. Ltd. is a WHO-GMP Certified company engaged into manufacturing & marketing of Pharmaceutical Formulations since more than 2 decades. Having a rich expertise in manufacturing of different profiles of Tablets , such as Sustained Release , Delayed / Extended Release, Enteric Coated, Film Coated etc. along with formulations of Capsules, Dry Syp. , Liquid Orals.