SGS India Pvt Ltd Walk In Interview 2022 B.tech/B.sc/Diploma for Chemist (Hardgoods) At Manesar . SGS India Pvt Ltd Notification full details below..Interested and eligible candidates can attend interview on scheduled time and venue.
- Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Chemist (Hardgoods)
- Qualification: B.tech/B.sc/Diploma
- Experienced:01 to 5 years
- Salary:₹ 3,00,000 – 5,00,000 P.A.
Job Description: SGS India Pvt Ltd Hiring For Chemist (Hardgoods) !
- Important Details :
- Location: Manesar
- Walk In Date:19th to 20th May 2022
- Time: 9.30 AM – 5.30 PM
- Venue:SGS India Plot No. 21, Sector 3, IMT Manesar Manesar, Haryana, 122050 India
- Contact – Sandip Bhushan ( 8588815349 )
- Post of date:16/05/2022
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
- Minimum Years: 2 Maximum Years : 5
- Industry/ Sector: Hardgoods ( Stationary items, Furniture, Housewares, Candle, Decorative, Food Packaging) Testing Lab / Manufacturing Industry.
- Scope of job /Activities handled: Hardgoods, Decorative, Candle & Candle holder Testing, Packaging testing
Brief Job Description:
- To understand and complete the allocated job with accuracy & within time.
- Good Knowledge of Hardgoods, Candle & Candle holder testing, Packaging testing.
- Responsible for Timely test completion.
- Understanding buyers requirement for testing.
Key Results Areas ( KRA’s) & Key Deliverables:
- Work efficiency
- Timely response with timely completion of jobs
- Dedication towards work
- Responsible in job role
- Good in working within team.
Technical / Behavioral / Managerial / Critical Skills Desired:
- Good Knowledge of Hardgoods, Candle & Candle holder testing, Packaging testing
SGS is the world’s leading inspection, verification, testing and certification MNC. We are recognized as the global benchmark for quality and integrity. With more than 93,000 employees, we operate a network of more than 2,600 offices and laboratories around the world. We cater quality services to 9 Businesses in India like Consumer & Retail Services, Oil & Gas, Industrial services, AFL, Minerals etc.