Amneal Pharmaceuticals Walk In Interview 2022 B.Sc / M.Sc / B.Pharm / M.Pharm / ITI / Diploma for Operator/Officer/ Sr. Officer /Executive/ Sr. Executive At Ahmedabad. Amneal Pharmaceuticals Notification full details below..Interested and eligible candidates Send Resume.
- Vacancy details:
- Department:Sterile Manufacturing (Injectable/Parenteral Unit)
- Post Name: Operator/Officer/ Sr. Officer /Executive/ Sr. Executive
- Qualification: B.Sc / M.Sc / B.Pharm / M.Pharm / ITI / Diploma
- Experienced:o2 to 7 years
- Openings:40-10 Officer & 30 Officer
Job Description: Amneal Pharmaceuticals Hiring For Operator/Officer/ Sr. Officer /Executive/ Sr. Executive !
- Important Details :
- Location: Ahmedabad
- Note:You can share CV on [email protected]
- Post of date:02/05/2022
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
- Area: Aseptic & Controlled area operation (Filling, Sealing, filtration, intervention, Production QMS, Autoclave, Batch Manufacturing, terminal sterilization etc.)
- Line: Ophthalmic, PFS, Lyo and Vial
- Machine Exposure: Three piece sterile eye drop machine (Groninger), nenomil, isolator, Trucking, Bosch, fedegree & Optima
- To observe & follow all rules and regulations of the production department.
- Must be from Parenteral background & exposure to filling process is desirable.
- To be aware and responsible for achieving quality objective and fulfilling the requirements of applicable quality procedures.
- Sound technical knowledge of Aseptic area & Controlled area related activities.
- Technical exposure and expertise on filling & Autoclave machine.
- Knowledge of Regulatory guidelines and exposure of USFDA audits.
- Knowledge of Quality Management System (QMS) i.e. change control, Deviation, CAPA, and documentation in manufacturing area of injectable.
- Expertise in batch manufacturing and preparation related activities.
- Knowledge of equipment validation and qualifications in injectable.
- Preparation & review of BMR-BPR
- Preferred Exposure for Ophthalmic line: Three piece sterile eye drop filling machine operation (Groninger), Nanomill Operation, autoclave (Fedegari) Manufacturing and Filtration vessel operation, CIP and SIP processing
- Knowledge of packing area operation and visual inspection
Candidate with good communication & interpersonal skills, computer knowledge, exposure to cGMP/ GLP and understanding of regulatory requirement will be preferred.
Note : Candidate should have 02 to 07 years of relevant experience in USFDA regulatory approved pharmaceuticals (Preferred 21 CFR compliance) organization.
Amneal Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NYSE: AMRX) is an integrated specialty pharmaceutical company powered by a robust U.S. generics business and a growing branded business. Together, our team is working to build one of the most dynamic pharmaceutical companies in our rapidly changing industry.