Genpact Walk In Interview 2022 BBA,B.sc,B.Com,B.pharma,BA for Management Trainee – Cash Applications At Hyderabad/Secunderabad, Chennai, Bangalore/Bengaluru (WFH during Covid). Genpact Notification full details below..Interested and eligible candidates can attend interview on scheduled time and venue.
- Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Management Trainee – Cash Applications
- Qualification: BBA,B.sc,B.Com,B.pharma,BA
- Experienced:2 to 6 years
- Salary: 1,00,000 – 4,75,000 P.A.
Job Description: Genpact Hiring For Management Trainee – Cash Applications !
- Important Details :
- Location: Hyderabad/Secunderabad, Chennai, Bangalore/Bengaluru (WFH during Covid)
- Note:Please share your Profile at [email protected]
- Post of date:04/05/2022
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
Inviting the applications for the role of Management Trainee – Cash Applications
In this role, you will be responsible to Work closely with and within Property & Casualty Insurance Finance operations management team.
- Daily Liquidity management for cash funding
- IC loan, G&A and capital contribution settlement with other platforms
- Actual cash analysis on platform and consolidation on group level
- Counter party risk management for platform and group
- Preference share dividend Interest payment and booking of long term debt
- Corporate credit card booking and reconciliation from cash side.
- Review collection reports to determine the status of collections and balances outstanding to ensure compliance with the Credit & Collection policy.
- Managing queries, statement, invoices and premium remittance via finance email box.
- Daily bank transaction download to update cash log file and allocate them as per details Advertisement
- Post documentation receipt further assess status of KYC refresh as per ‘gap’ letter and further coordinate for missing documents
- Review claims workflow for claim payment processing
- Booking claims payment including proportional claims
- Premium and claims matching in system
- Non-claims payment and booking as provided by other department
- Review journal entry and posting in system
- Payments authorization on bank website as first approver
- Age receivables including follow-up comments on outstanding premium
- Unmatched & unallocated premium initial follow-up with broker and underwriters
- Bank reconciliation for all bank accounts.
- Accountable to connect with account payable and account receivable teams for open items.
- Show open items in summary sheet with follow-up comments.
Genpact (NYSE: G) is a global professional services firm focused on delivering digital transformation for our clients, putting digital and data to work to create competitive advantage. We do this by integrating lean principles, design thinking, analytics and digital technologies with our domain and industry expertise to deliver disruptive business outcomes – an approach we call Lean DigitalSM.