Deloitte Hiring 2022 Inter CA; or Graduates having experience in similar work profile for Mergers & Acquisitions At Thane . Deloitte Notification full details below..Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Now.
- Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Mergers & Acquisitions
- Position: Executive / Senior Executive
- Qualification: Inter CA; or Graduates having experience in similar work profile
- Experienced:0 to 5 years
- Salary:₹ 1,00,000 – 6,00,000 P.A.
Job Description: Deloitte Hiring For Mergers & Acquisitions !
- Important Details :
- Location: Thane
- Contact:Shweta Das
- Note:[email protected]
- Post of date: 20/05/2022
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Monitoring of tax data received during due diligence process
- Collating tax related data and updating team on data status including updating information list
- Analyzing tax documents (including appeal, litigation documents) and summarizing it
- Preparation of a databook / report capturing analysis of data from Income-tax perspective as per customised requirements of the client service teams
- Research / extraction of tax related articles, judgements from public / paid portal(s) as per customised requirements of the client service teams
- Any other work as may be delegated from time to time.
- Working knowledge on word, excel, ppt, etc.
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Interpersonal skills and the ability to work well with people at all levels
- Attention to detail and a well-organised approach to work
- Ability to prioritise work and to work well under pressure
- Integrity when handling confidential information
Your role as a leader
At Deloitte India, we believe in the importance of leadership at all levels. We expect our people to
embrace and live our purpose by challenging themselves to identify issues that are most important
for our clients, our people, and for society and make an impact that matters.
In addition to living our purpose, Executive across our organization:
- Develops knowledge of current tax legislation across the Global Tax and Legal function
- Recognizes the key capabilities required to deliver a high quality service experience to the
- Collects, assimilates, and analyzes data and uses standard processes and tools to help
surface and support solutions for solving problems in the Tax and Legal business
- Applies technology knowledge to address client business challenges
How you’ll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their
career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level
employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to
help build world-class skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing
business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte
University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their
career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer
employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for
Deloitte is led by a purpose: To make an impact that matters.
Every day, Deloitte people are making a real impact in the places they live and work. We pride
ourselves on doing not only what is good for clients, but also what is good for our people and the
communities in which we live and work—always striving to be an organization that is held up as a
role model of quality, integrity, and positive change. Learn more about Deloitte’s impact on the
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.