Piramal Enterprises Ltd Walk In Interview 2022 M.Sc/M.Pharm in Organic Chemistry /Medicinal Chemistry or relevant field for Senior Research Associate At India-GUJARAT-Ahmedabad. Piramal Enterprises Ltd Notification full details below..Interested and eligible candidates can attend interview on scheduled time and venue.
- Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Senior Research Associate
- Qualification: M.Sc/M.Pharm in Organic Chemistry /Medicinal Chemistry or relevant field
Job Description: Piramal Enterprises Ltd Hiring For Senior Research Associate !
- Important Details :
- Location: India-GUJARAT-Ahmedabad
- Post of date:06/05/2022
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
- Mode of Interview: Fact to face Interview
- Rounds of Interview: HR
Required skill set:
- To safely and effectively carry out routine synthetic organic chemistry techniques (Reactions, recrystallizations, chromatography) with minor supervision
- To conduct routine synthetic organic chemistry reactions with procedures supplied and discussed by supervisor
- To maintain a laboratory notebook with clear descriptions of the reaction scheme, stoichiometry, results and observations consistent with SOP
- To obtain and interpret simple NMR, IR, and mass spectra
- To purify compounds to the required level for submission for biological testing Advertisement
- Has basic understanding of the reactivity and functional group compatibility of the chemical target, intermediates, and reagents employed
- Should able apply basic literature research skills
- Should able Contributes effectively to experimental write-ups for patents and internal reports
- To Maintains awareness of, and provides recommendations on, laboratory tools and procedures as appropriate
- Consistently demonstrates moderate productivity in the preparation of straightforward analogs, and is able to do more than one reaction and work-up simultaneously
Infosys BPO, the Business Process Outsourcing subsidiary of Infosys Limited (NYSE: INFY), today announced that the company has received the approval of the Ministry of Corporate Affairs, Government of India to change its name to Infosys BPM Limited. The new name is effective immediately, and will be implemented across the company’s services.