Larsen and Toubro (L&T) Hiring 2022 B. Tech, M. Tech for Sr./Jr. Engineer Managed DR (GRC) At Mumbai, Maharashtra . Larsen and Toubro (L&T) Notification full details below..Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Now.
- Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Sr./Jr. Engineer Managed DR (GRC)
- Qualification: B. Tech, M. Tech
- Experienced:7 years
- Salary:₹5,03,296 – ₹12,69,146 a year
Job Description: Larsen and Toubro (L&T) Hiring For SSr./Jr. Engineer Managed DR (GRC) !
- Important Details :
- Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra
- Post of date: 13/05/2022
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
We are looking for a seasoned Information security expertise with hands on experience in managed DR and GRC to support data center information security and management system. The person will also be responsible for planning, designing & developing the replication software to enable DRaaS for cloud environments including BCP DR for data center.
- Perform information security risk assessment and implement security controls and improve DC security posture and ensure data center is compliant with all relevant security policies and procedures
- Perform gap analysis and monitor compliance for ISO/IEC 27001 and 22301, SOC1/2 and other regulatory security requirements
- Continuously monitor information security controls, assess events/incident and implements processes to manage risks & exceptions. Develop metrics & dashboards
- Provide support to stakeholders on security controls covering internal & external assessments related to regulatory compliance requirements such as PCI-DSS, GDPR/ PDPB, etc.
- Perform Business Impact Assessment and coordinate with all functional business areas and technical team to develop DC BC/DR plan
- Create BCP DR architecture and design and automate data replication & backup management and plan for end-to-end recovery with defined RPO/RTO
- Support the service delivery team with pilot projects, demonstrations, proofs- of-concept (POC) for BCP DR
- Design and implement Disaster Recovery as a Service (DRaaS) based on the Public/Hybrid Cloud mode
- Develop and automate BCP DR process using IT Resilience Orchestration Automation (ITRO) Software & Cloud Orchestration Tools
- Ensure a successful fail-over & fail-back of the customer’s servers during transition
- Coordinate and execute BCP/DR test exercises for DC and critical business processes and demonstrate resilience to customers.
- Conduct Training Drills and preparedness for emergency situations Advertisement
- Assist in all other information security related activities for CISO office
Experience & Educational Requirements
Qualifications and Experience
EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATIONS: (degree, training, or certification required)
- BE, B. Tech, M. Tech or ME in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Information security certifications such as ISO 27001 or ISO 22301 is preferred
RELEVANT EXPERIENCE: (no. of years of technical, functional, and/or leadership experience or specific exposure required)
- 7+ years of experience in Information Security & Risk Management in data center
- Strong knowledge of IS frameworks such as ISO, NIST, CIS.
- 3-5 years of overall experience in business continuity and disaster recovery domains
- Experience in building primary & DR failover environments using automated frameworks
- Good working knowledge in disaster recovery planning, drill coordination and recovery expertise
- Experience and working knowledge in DRaaS provider products in creating effective technology resiliency and disaster recovery plans using automated solutions
- Ability to automate the DR environment and hands-on experience in DR orchestration/ replication tools & technologies like Sanovi IBM, Azure Site Recovery Perpetuuiti Continuity Patrol, Gemenire (Recovery Point Systems), VMWare SRM, Zerto etc..
- Should have worked across multiple platforms, operating systems, storage configurations, backup technologies, and network topologies and protocols
- Experience driving security compliance certifications and audit programs (e.g., ISO, SOC 2, PCI-DSS)
- Knowledge of security regulations & data privacy
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.