Neuland Laboratories Limited Walk In Interview 2022 B.sc/B.com for Stores Assistant At Hyderabad/Secunderabad. Neuland Laboratories Limited Notification full details below..Interested and eligible candidates can attend interview on scheduled time and venue.
Roles and Responsibilities
1. Report to Designee / HOD
2. Raw materials & Packing materials receiving and storage the respective location and update the de-dusting register.
3. Responsible for Quarantine labels pasting each batch wise.
4. Responsible for Raw materials and Packing materials dispensing issued to production and issues posting in related bin cards.
5. Responsible for Solvents tankers loading and unloading with proper safety and pumping to production and posting in related bin cards.
6. Daily take temperature printout and verification.
7. Ensure utensils cleaning and arrange the status labels for cleaned utensils.
8. To maintain proper housekeeping.
9. Responsible of daily and monthly records updation online in warehouses.
10. Responsible for rejected materials shifting to rejected area.
11. Responsible for internals transfer materials loading and unloading.
12. Responsible for balance calibration daily.
13. Update the registers of sampling and dispensing for raw materials and packing materials.
14. Raise the work permits for tanker unloading and daily stock verification of bulk solvents.
15. Responsible for daily temperature recording.
Responsible for if any other activities which will be assigned by HOD.
Neuland Laboratories Limited., Established in 1986 in Cherlapally, Hyderabad/Secunderabad India, which is now a subsidiary of Perdaman Pharmaceuticals Pvt. Ltd has been supplying the domestic Indian market and international market with branded and generic pharmaceutical formulations for over 25 years. Sunrise has also been involved in providing contract manufacturing for many national and multinational companies.