Deloitte Hiring 2022 Any Graduate/Any post Graduate for Executive – Business Process Solutions At Gurgaon/Gurugram, Delhi / NCR . Deloitte Notification full details below..Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Now.
- Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Executive – Business Process Solutions
- Qualification: Any Graduate/Any post Graduate
- Experienced:0 to 03 years
Job Description: Deloitte Hiring For SExecutive – Business Process Solutions !
- Important Details :
- Location: Gurgaon/Gurugram, Delhi / NCR
- Post of date: 11/05/2022
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
Roles and Responsibilities
– Day to day accounting in accounting software/ERP such as Tally / MS NAV /
SAP / Oracle / JDE
– Prepare and record various transactions such as Bank transactions, Accounts
Payables, Accounts Receivables, Fixed Assets & Depreciation, Prepayments,
Accruals, and Foreign Exchange Transactions
– Ensure compliance with the clients Policies and Procedures, Chart of
Accounts, Cost Centre Accounting while preparing and recording various
– Coordinate P2P and O2C workflows including disbursement of payments to
vendors through bank portals, including payments to foreign vendors, assist
in collection from customers
– Coordination with various customer, vendor and internal team member
– Assist in compliance with TDS and GST, coordinate tax payments such as TDS
and GST, coordinate forms 15CA and 15CB for payments to foreign vendors
– Prepare reconciliation of bank accounts, TDS and GST, and prepare
monthly/quarterly/annual financial statements
– Assist in preparing and e-filing of tax and other returns such as TDS, GST,
RBI, STPI and, SEZ
– Implement chart of accounts, cost centers, SOPs, book close and other
checklists, and update various trackers & dashboards on regular basis
– Implementation of various process automation to ease day to day
– Perform such other accounting tasks as may be assigned from time to time,
and work in an efficient and effective manner by consistently applying BPS
methodologies, processes and tools
Desired Candidate Profile
– Fluency in accounting software/ERP – Tally / MS NAV / SAP / Oracle / JDE
– Accounting standards user level knowledge and experience
– Compliance with TDS, advance tax and filing annual return of income-tax –
user level knowledge and experience
– Compliance with GST – user level knowledge and experience
– Compliance with RBI, STPI and SEZ regulations – user level knowledge and
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.