GlaxoSmithKline Hiring 2022 B.Sc/M.Sc /B.Pharm/ M.Pharm for Quality Control – Chemist At NashikSite, India . GlaxoSmithKline Notification full details below..Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Now.
- Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Quality Control – Chemist
- Qualification: B.Sc/M.Sc /B.Pharm/ M.Pharm
- Experienced:3+ years
Job Description: GlaxoSmithKline Hiring For Quality Control – Chemist !
- Important Details :
- Location: NashikSite, India
- Note:you should disregard the same and inform us by emailing [email protected]
- Post of date: 24/05/2022
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
Roles and Responsibilities
Job Purpose :-
He is accountable for the following activities;
- The incumbent is accountable for testing of bulk samples, water samples, Finished products and stability samples.
- Follows current approved SOP & Finished product specification for analysis.
- Preparation of reagents, mobile phase required for the analysis.
- Analysis of bulk samples, Finished product samples, Validation samples, water samples, Stability samples as per defined procedures in time as per the schedules.
- Follow GMP & GLP as per schedule M & L.
- Complete the OJT/Analyst Qualification /My learning modules/Classroom training and QMS training in time
- To ensure adherence to ALCOA and reduction in deviation & incidence.
- Handling of Empower,SLIMS,Veeva Vault,MERP,Kneat etc.System related to laboratory work
- Follow concurrent entries and status labelling as per procedure.
- Reference standard storage & usage as per SOP.
- Use safety PPE like safety goggles, hand gloves etc.
- Handling , maintenance and calibration of laboratory instruments.
- Completion of training in my-learning as per training schedule.
- Plan and conduct L1 Audit.
- Reduction in cGMP non compliance coming for L1/L2/L3/L4 audit and WHO audit.
- Support the department head to establish the activities assigned or identified “as and when basis”.
- Ensure compliance to GPS principles (LSW, Gemba etc)
Knowledge/ Education / Experience Required
A. Educational Background
1. Minimum Level of Education – B.Sc/M.Sc /B.Pharm/ M.Pharm
Area of Specialization – Science/Pharmacy
Why is this Level of Education Required – To understand & co-ordinate of chemical testing activities at Nashik site
2. Preferred Level of Education – Master
Area of Specialization – Science
Why is this Level of Education Preferred – Has more clarity of the subject matter
B. Job-Related Experience:-
Minimum Level of Job-Related Experience required – 3+ years experience in Pharmaceutical Plant
Why is this Level of Experience Required– Acquittance with respect to job requirements
C. Other Job-Related Skills/Background
- Knowledge of Documentation, QMS & EHS Requirement.
- Advanced knowledge of computer software & potency in use of computer software (Word, Excel, Power Point).
- Good Interpersonal, Excellent oral & written communication skill.
- Flexible and adaptable while maintaining assertiveness.
- Able to think logically and act rationally when in a pressurized situation.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.