GlaxoSmithKline Hiring 2022 Master degree/Chemistry, pharmacy or other related science or technical bachelors degree for Regulatory Affairs, India At Bengaluru, India . GlaxoSmithKline Notification full details below..Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Now.
- Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Regulatory Affairs, India
- Qualification: Master degree/Chemistry, pharmacy or other related science or technical bachelors degree
- Experienced: 5 years of experience
Job Description: GlaxoSmithKline Hiring For Regulatory Affairs, India !
- Important Details :
- Location: Bengaluru, India
- Email id:[email protected]
- Post of date: 14/04/2022
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
- If you come across unsolicited email from email addresses not ending in gsk.com or job advertisements which state that you should contact an email address that does not end in “gsk.com”, you should disregard the same and inform us by emailing [email protected], so that we can confirm to you if the job is genuine.
This section may be extracted by the department and used for the purposes of recruitment, training records, etc. The authors/approvers box at the end of this section enables the employee and line manager to agree understanding of the role, if required for regulatory purposes, and should be completed only after the job evaluation process is complete and grade is confirmed.
Senior Regulatory Specialist,
Content Delivery (CD)
Line Manager Job Title*
Regulatory Manager LM – Renewals,
- Responsible for the CD regulatory delivery activities (e.g., Variations <CMC & Therapeutic>, Product Expansion dossiers, Renewals) of assigned projects with minimal input from line manager.
- Supports Global Regulatory by producing appropriate components for global regulatory dossiers with minimal input from line manager.
- Has training responsibilities for new staff on established departmental processes.
Key Responsibilities (10 bullet points maximum)
Describe the key deliverables to be achieved by the post holder and the ongoing responsibilities of the role
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.