Gland Pharma Ltd Walk In Interview 2022 B.Pharm / M.pharma/B.Sc/M.sc for API QMS At Visakhapatnam . Gland Pharma Ltd Notification full details below..Interested and eligible candidates can attend interview on scheduled time and venue.
- Vacancy details:
- Post Name: API QMS
- Qualification: B.Pharm / M.pharma/B.Sc/M.sc
- Experienced:3 to 6 years
Job Description: Gland Pharma Ltd Hiring For API QMS !
- Important Details :
- Location: Visakhapatnam
- Walk In Date:19th May 2022
- Time:9.30 AM – 11.00 AM
- Venue:GLAND PHARMA LIMITED PLOT NO: 49&50, JN PHARMACITY, PARAWADA, VISAKHAPATNAM – 531019
- Post of date:17/05/2022
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Check for adherence to standard operating procedures in all departments.
- To check all the departments, which contribute to production of APIs for any deviation from GMP.
- To review the product manufacturing records, testing records and quality of release batches before the dispatch.
- Monitoring and coordinating the raw material dispensing activities.
- Archiving of documents and maintenance of record rooms.
- Ensure the implementation of Good Laboratory practices and good manufacturing practices.
- To review and maintain vendor documents and coordinate with head QA during vendor qualification.
- Preparation and review of SOPs.
- Preparation of the annual quality review reports of products
- Responsible for handling of change controls and to ensure the implementation of changes.
- Implementation of corrective action and preventive actions and periodical review.
- Preparation and review of quality risk assessments.
- Responsible for sterile IPQA activities. But not limited to:
i)Providing line clearance at various stages of operations i.e., (Dispensing, Compounding, Packing, etc.)
ii) Monitoring environmental conditions (Temperature, Relative Humidity, Differential Pressure, Particle Count, etc.)
iii) Filling of BPCR operations being performed in sterile area.
v) Review of equipment log book and cleaning records.
vi) Review of autoclave cycle report and EMS reports.
vii) Monitoring of in process and API sampling operations
- Preparation of product labels
- Issuance of formats, Log books and documents to user departments.
- Responsible to preform GMP self-inspection as per schedule.
- To undertake any other job as assigned by the Head of Department QA
Gland Pharma Ltd LIMITED – API Bulk Pharmaceutical Industry located at Visakhapatnam and Associates with VLR FACILITATORS is a leading manpower solution providers based in India. We focus on managed human capital services. We provide manpower Services to several Small and medium sized companies who require assistance in Business Human Capital services.