Cognizant Walk In Interview 2022 B.A in Economics, B.B.A/ B.M.S in Any Specialization, B.Com in Any Specialization ,MBA/PGDM in Any Specialization, M.A in Economics, M.Com in Any Specialization for Procurement (Buyer)Process Executive /Senior Process Executive At Hyderabad. Cognizant Notification full details below..Interested and eligible candidates Apply Online.
- Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Procurement (Buyer)Process Executive /Senior Process Executive
- Qualification: B.A in Economics, B.B.A/ B.M.S in Any Specialization, B.Com in Any Specialization ,MBA/PGDM in Any Specialization, M.A in Economics, M.Com in Any Specialization
- Experienced:Fresher To 3 years experience
- Salary:₹ 1,75,000 – 4,00,000 P.A.
Job Description: Cognizant Hiring For Procurement (Buyer)Process Executive /Senior Process Executive !
- Important Details :
- Location: Hyderabad
- Post of date:19/04/2022
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
This role is responsible for supporting the purchasing / procurement buyer activities which consist of services designed to raise Purchase requisition, validate and approve PR, Purchase order creation and vendor creation/ management. This role will primarily support all transactional, SOP driven tactical processes and reporting.
Key Result Areas
- Support assigned deliverables ensuring quality, consistency and accuracy of output and meeting all SLAs
- Ensure adherence to identified trainings, attendance, productivity trackers, leave scheduling, timesheets etc.
Business / Customer
- Basic client interaction
- Proactively inform management about potential issues / escalations
- Attend and actively participate in client meetings
- Provide all internal & external regular and ad-hoc reports on time
- Understanding / Knowledge of procurement buyer role
- PR Processing
- PO Processing
- Catalogue management
- Vendor Creation / Management
- Help Desk
- Deliver on transaction & SOP driven tactical activities Advertisement
- Support in achieving SLA targets & Project goals as agreed with Client
- Manage information for the clients
- Knowledge of Oracle People soft would be added advantage
People / Team
- Attend and provide support in all team events
- Attend & complete all nominated trainings
- Ensure escalation of process / team issues to reporting manager
Degree of Independence/Supervision required
Initially high supervision needed, which is expected to go down gradually with time and settle at moderate levels
Bachelors or masters degree in Accounting/Finance/Economics or Business/Management with 0-3 years of experience
Skills Required (L- Learner; P- Practitioner; S – Specialist)
- Basic Finance & Accounting – L
- Knowledge of procurement – P
- Analytical bent of mind & attention to detail – L
- Good communication skills – P
- Good MS Office skills – P
- Basic understanding of reporting & data presentation – P
Cognizant (NASDAQ: CTSH) is a leading provider of information technology, consulting, and business process services, dedicated to helping the world’s leading companies build stronger businesses. Headquartered in Teaneck, New Jersey (U.S.), Cognizant combines a passion for client satisfaction, technology innovation, deep industry and business process expertise, and a global, collaborative workforce that embodies the future of work.