Harman Finochem Ltd Walk In Interview 2022 M.Sc./B.Sc. (Tech)/BE/B.Tech (Chemical)/MPharm for Regulatory Affairs/Production-Executive/Sr. Executive/Dy. Mgr./Manager At Aurangabad. Harman Finochem Ltd Notification full details below..Interested and eligible candidates can attend interview on scheduled time and venue.
- Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Regulatory Affairs/Production-Executive/Sr. Executive/Dy. Mgr./Manager
- Qualification: M.Sc./B.Sc. (Tech)/BE/B.Tech (Chemical)/MPharm
- Experienced:8 to 13 years
- Salary: NA
Job Description: Harman Finochem Ltd Hiring For Regulatory Affairs/Production-Executive/Sr. Executive/Dy. Mgr./Manager
- Important Details :
- Location: Aurangabad
- Post of date:25/04/2022
- Note:Interested candidates can share their profile on[email protected]
- Mode of Interview: Fact to face Interview
- Rounds of Interview: HR
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Preparation & review of marketing authorization application in accordance with current regulations in e-CTD format.
- Preparation & review of controlled correspondence.
- Review of documents like DMF , Analytical & process validation report, specifications etc. required of deficiency responses.
- Tracking the new regulatory updates and provide necessary inputs to personal/ department concerned.
- Exposure of working with EU/US & ROW markets.
1) Production Planning & Execution.
2) New Product validations.
3) Manpower planning for given production target.
4) Responsible to ensure all documents correctly filled and maintained.
5) Co-ordinate with Stores for required Raw Material.
6) Co-ordinate with utility department for planning of utilities for the batch.
7) Initiation of indent for all type of material and ensure to maintain stock for smooth operations.
8) Co-ordinate with Maintenance for preventive and breakdown.
9) Maintaining proper documentation as per GMP requirements.
10) Conduct trainings of subordinates for on job responsibilities & GMP Requirement.
11) Evalute any deviation in the processes & study the impact on the product quality & yield.
12) Working in process and cleaning validation.
13) Prepare and review of plant SOPs, Protocols & reports.
14) Co-ordinate with QC & QA for analytical and regulatory work.
15) To ensure safety procedure during operation & maintenance work.
16) To ensure housekeeping in the plant.
17) Responsible for product quality and yield.
18) To prepare the plant for internal and vendors audits.
19) To ensure that internal audits (Self-inspections) are performed as per the scheduled.
20) Finished good shifting storage and dispatch.
Harman Finochem Ltd – Jawaharpur, Derabassi is the Ace unit of Harman Finochem Ltd, was created in the year 2005 with an aim to globalize the Ind-Swift brand for finished dosage forms. We are a 100% Export Oriented Unit dealing in regulated markets having approval like MHRA, TGA & GLC etc.