Wipro Walk In Interview 2022 B.pharma for Associate / Consultant At Hyderabad/Secunderabad( Manikonda ). Wipro Notification full details below..Interested and eligible candidates can attend interview on scheduled time and venue.
- Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Associate / Consultant
- Qualification: B.pharma
- Experienced:0 to 1 years
- Salary:₹ 2,00,000 – 3,00,000 P.A.
Job Description: Wipro Hiring For Associate / Consultant !
- Important Details :
- Location: Hyderabad/Secunderabad( Manikonda )
- Post of date:22/04/2022
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
- Walk In Date:23rd April 2022
Time :9.30 AM – 12.00 PM
Venue: Gate no 1 (Vendor Gate ) , Wipro campus, 203, 115/1, ISB Rd, Opp. to Dominos, Financial District, Gachibowli, Nanakaramguda, Telangana 500032
Desired Candidate Profile
- Good working knowledge of computer i.e., MS-Office
- Excellent communication Skills
- Strong work ethic and ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Good information processing skills Able to react promptly to a situation, read, think, type or search simultaneously.
- Good Typing Speed
- Good knowledge of English language Advertisement
- Good verbal & English communication skills
- Should be flexible to WFO.
- Should be flexible to work for Rotational shift.
- Basic Knowledge in Excel
- Should be Consistent.
minimum 6 months Preferred to have Experience with working on Medical Transcription, Medical Coding, Medical Insurance
Good knowledge of English language
Good verbal & English communication skills
Should be flexible to WFO.
Should be flexible to work for Rotational shift.
Basic Knowledge in Excel
Should be Consistent.
Please carry below Documents
1) Resume (Mention NLP Process on Resume) 2) Original Govt ID proof 3) 1st and 2nd dose Vaccination certificates.
Wipro Limited is an Indian multinational corporation that provides information technology, consulting and business process services. The Fortune India 500 ranks it the 29th largest Indian company by total revenue. It is also ranked the 9th largest employer in India with over 221,000 employees.