Deloitte Hiring 2022 Graduation for Global Learning Administration Services-Learning Admin-GTO Associcate Analyst At Hyderabad, Telangana, India . Deloitte Notification full details below..Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Now.
- Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Global Learning Administration Services-Learning Admin-GTO Associcate Analyst
- Qualification: Graduation
- Experienced: Fresher/ Up to one year of corporate experience
Job Description: Deloitte Hiring For Global Learning Administration Services-Learning Admin-GTO Associcate Analyst !
- Important Details :
- Location: Hyderabad, Telangana, India
- Post of date: 24/05/2022
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
Roles and Responsibilities
Are you an individual who is customer service oriented and enjoy providing service to internal clients in different countries.
Global Learning Administration Services (GLAS) is a fee-based service that supports member firm’s learning platform administration needs so resources can be allocated more effectively. Services are focused on processing data administration tasks related to the Deloitte Learning Platform and other administration task related to learning.
At Deloitte, you’ll gain exposure to a variety of industries and business models, helping your career growth and professional development.
Work you’ll do
Provide day-to-day support on Deloitte Learning Platform administration, specializing as an admin role in the SABA cloud (LMS), should work as part of an extended team for internal clients.
- Provide expertise services on Catalog management, session & roster management along with advance administration and reporting to the clients
- Efficiently answer queries in the areas of content, learning organization and contacts, where to find learning information?
- Supports learning initiatives and solutions, conducts ad-hoc research, meets timelines and ensures quality on deliverables.
- Redirect inquiries about systems and functionality to appropriate resources within a tracking system.
- Participate in Testing of new features in LMS as and when required
- Requires awareness and understanding of knowledge related to one or more of the following areas:
- learning systems, data analysis and reporting,
- E-learning and classroom creations and support,
- Apply basic knowledge of systems and procedures to perform requirements of positions. Implement and help to develop processes and standards. Assignments are routine but require analytical thinking skills.
- Judgment is required in developing and applying procedures. Work may involve some project responsibilities which involve gathering, collating, tracking and summarizing data, independently or as part of a team. Interactions with others involve regularly exchanging information through discussion, elaboration, and cooperation with others.
- Nature of work requires some supervision. Exercises some latitude and independent judgment within established procedures and timeframes
- Maintain network of contacts and collaborate with internal and external teams
At Deloitte, Our team culture is collaborative and encourages team members to take initiatives and seek on-the-job learning opportunities. Our GLAS professionals are committed to provide Quality of Service and ensure satisfaction of the clients by resolving their requests promptly.
- Fresher/ Up to one year of corporate experience
- Must have good verbal and written communication skills
- Should have knowledge of email etiquette
- Should have basic knowledge of excel and should be able to read data and use the excel features like sorting, removing duplicates, filtering
- Should have experience of handling cases/tickets
- Should have ability to team with others
- Should have ability to interact well with internal clients and understand their requirements
- Should be able to prioritize time and tasks
- Should have basic knowledge of creating MS PowerPoint presentations
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.