Deloitte Hiring 2022 B.Tech/M.Tech/Diploma/BCA/MCA for IT professionals proficient At Pune, Delhi / NCR, Mumbai (All Areas) . Deloitte Notification full details below..Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Now.
- Vacancy details:
- Post Name: IT professionals proficient
- Qualification: B.Tech/M.Tech/Diploma/BCA/MCA
- Experienced:2 to 5 years
Job Description: Deloitte Hiring For S IT professionals proficient !
- Important Details :
- Location: Pune, Delhi / NCR, Mumbai (All Areas)
- Post of date: 02/05/2022
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
What impact will you make?
Every day, your work will make an impact that matters, while you thrive in a dynamic culture of inclusion, collaboration and high performance. As the undisputed leader in professional services, Deloitte is where you’ll find unrivaled opportunities to succeed and realize your full potential.
We are well-known for our innovative and collaborative culture, commitment to delivering outstanding quality service to clients and enabling our people to excel in everything they do. Our Data Analytics practice is fully integrated into the One Deloitte agenda and you will often find yourself working on large and exciting cross service line engagements.
Benefiting from high levels of exposure and learning from some of the experienced practitioners in the field, you will expand your skills to grow as a professional in this domain.
Our Data and Analytics practice uses innovative tools to analyze vast amounts of data in order to proactively or reactively identify opportunities for revenue enhancement, cost optimization, risk mitigation and strategic advice for our clients. The group specializes in electronic data sourcing, optimization, analysis, interpretation, prediction and modelling.
We work as an extension of our Deloitte member firms data analytics practices and provide dedicated support throughout the project lifecycle. Working on international assignments involving cross-border and cross-service line teams allows you to build your networks across the vast Global Deloitte network.
We also have an active international secondment program for our analysts after they gain relevant experience as we believe this plays a crucial role in their overall career and personal development.
Work youll do
Our data analyst team works around short to medium term projects (typically between 2 weeks to 2 months); hence the emphasis is very different – it is driven more on the problem solving front; forming a very different mindset to the given engagements. The nature of projects demands logical decisions, making sure that business requirements are understood technically correctly – there is no room for error, and the delivery is done as per timelines. The engagements comes in across the board – across industries/domains.
We are on a look for an assistant manager who typically comes from – BA – Business Intelligence Analytics/ Data Analytics/ Development background. A candidate who is passionate about using technology to solve business problems. Ideally, you will be someone who displays initiative, lateral thinking and have a keen eye for problem solving.
As an Assistant Manager, you will have the opportunity to be involved in diverse nature of engagements where you will:
- Responsible for development of the project tasks and quality- responsible for handling multiple engagements in individual capacity.
- Translate application storyboards and use cases into functional applications
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable and reliable code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to mitigate and address these issues
- Bachelors/ Master’s degree from a reputed institute in Computer Science, Information Systems or similar quantitative discipline.
- 2-4 years of overall professional IT experience.
In order to be considered for this role, your competencies will cover the broad scope of technologies, leveraging your professional background and skills such as:
- Full Stack developer with UI/UX design expertise
- Programming Languages: C#, ADO.Net, WCF, WPF, Windows workflow, VB.Net
- Web Technologies: ASP.NET, MVC 5.0 +, AJAX
- Database: SQL Server 2008 or above, Postgres SQL
- Mark-Up Languages and designing: HTML5, CSS, SCSS, Bootstrap framework
- IDE tools: Visual Studio 2015/2017, Visual Studio Code
- Software tools : Docker/Kubernetes
- Hands on experience on .NET framework 4.5 or above, object-oriented programming concepts, entity framework 6 or above, RESTful Web Services, web APIs, GraphQL
- Hands on experience in working with IIS server and application deployment processes
- Proficient understanding of any of the source control tools for code versioning such as GIT / VSTS/ RTC etc.
- Experience using project management systems (e.g. Confluence / JIRA )
- Experience in implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Good communication skills and attitude within team
- Familiar with various design and architectural patterns
Additional Skills (Good to have):
- React JS
- Familiar with Strapi
- Familiar with Microsoft Bot Framework
- Familiar with cloud platforms: Azure and Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Familiar with additional front end scripting technology like KnockOut JS , React JS
- Familiar with any Agile process such as Scrum (Certification is added value)
- Familiar with Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery Tools (e.g. TeamCity/Bamboo/Jenkins)
- Critical thinking and problem solving skill
- Excellent communication skills
- Flexible in terms of working hours and working on multiple tools and technologies
How you’ll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there’s always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help build world-class skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Centre.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.