Deloitte Hiring 2022 Any Graduate for Software Development At Hyderabad/Secunderabad, Bangalore/Bengaluru . Deloitte Notification full details below..Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Now.
- Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Software Development
- Qualification: Any Graduate
- Experienced:03 to 08 years
Job Description: Deloitte Hiring For SSoftware Development !
- Important Details :
- Location: Hyderabad/Secunderabad, Bangalore/Bengaluru
- Post of date: 09/05/2022
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
Roles and Responsibilities
Required Technical Skills(SFDC):
• 3-10 years of extensive Design and Development experience in force.com
• Experience working with Salesforce Lightning experience
• Enterprise implementations of complex SFDC applications, with reports, workflow, working with several SFDC objects
• Develop and maintain Visualforce, Force.com pages and integration to other third party solutions.
• Maintain multiple user roles, security, profiles, workflow rules, etc.
• Strong communication, technical and virtual collaboration skills are a must
• Experience in dealing with multiple projects and cross-functional teams and ability to coordinate across teams in a large matrix organization environment
• Responsible for implementing enterprise wide technology solutions built on Salesforce.com platform
• Responsible for enhancing the current capabilities of various SFDC applications by leveraging out-of-box functionalities and building custom solutions to satisfy business needs
• Responsible for determining level of effort estimations, monitoring task execution and meeting established project milestones.
• Collaborates with delivery team members to maximize and leverage the understanding of business solution functional requirements and non-functional requirements.
• Responsible for creating Lightning Pages, APEX classes, test classes, visualforce pages and debugging
• Responsible for adherence to best practices for SFDC custom development and deployment processes
• Responsible for maintenance releases and code deployments to SFDC orgs
• Understanding of software development life cycle and agile development methodologies
• Passion about technology, learning, and team environments
Required Licenses, Certifications, and Other Requirements:
• Salesforce certifications is a plus
• Experience working with Agile development processes
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.