randstad india Walk-in Interview 2022 B.sc for Lab chemist At pune, maharashtra . randstad india Notification full details below..Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Now.
- Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Lab chemist
- Qualification: B.sc
- Experienced:08 years
Job Description: randstad india Hiring For Lab chemist !
- Important Details :
- Location: pune, maharashtra
- Post of date: 13/01/2022
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
- Perform routine and special chemical and biological laboratory testing for R&D projects, and customers’ chemical, oil, and water samples.
- Perform special testing on samples as directed by the Global Senior Research & Development Manager.
- Provide written reports based on the findings of testing performed.Assume responsibility for conducting research, developing new products, improving existing products, and conducting field evaluations on new products.
- Recommend new raw materials, equipment, and manufacturing procedures.
- Provide technical and supervisory support within the laboratory and other MFS departments as required.
- Help coordinate research and development activities with marketing, manufacturing, laboratory, and health and safety departments.
- Guide QC and production in dealing with unusual problems related to nonconforming production batches and borderline incoming raw materials. Advertisement
- Provide technical assistance in the day-to-day production problems in utilizing and/or disposing of old stock of raw materials and finished goods.
- Finally, general laboratory and non-laboratory related duties within the spirit of the role of Senior Laboratory Technician may also be required.
Lab testing, chemical testing
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.