Colgate-Palmolive Hiring 2022 BS degree in Pharmacy for Associate – Regulatory Affairs At Mumbai, Maharashtra, India . Colgate-Palmolive Notification full details below..Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Now.
- Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Associate – Regulatory Affairs
- Qualification: BS degree in Pharmacy
- Experienced:01 to 3 years
Job Description: Colgate-Palmolive Hiring For Associate – Regulatory Affairs !
- Important Details :
- Location: Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
- Post of date: 23/05/2022
- Note: Please contact [email protected] with the subject “Accommodation Request” should you require accommodation.
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
Roles and Responsibilities
This position will handle and maintain product compliance during the whole life-cycle, for any category of products, specifically for products marketed in the USA and Canada. This position will report to the Team Lead, Regulatory Operations.
- Work closely with and support the Regional Regulatory Affairs Department in new product registration and life-cycle management of CP portfolio, including but not limited to, product renewals, variations, notifications and/or new license applications.
- Support the regulatory strategy defined at Regional and/or Global level, and report regularly the progress to the Regional Regulatory Affairs Department with relevant important metrics, particularly in terms of timelines, status of encouraging data required from other functions and dossier preparation.
- Compile documents and information required for high quality and successful submissions, license renewals and annual registrations, and maintenance of product registration dossiers for Authorities and Notified Bodies.
- Provide support for State and EPA registrations per US requirements, Drug and Device annual establishment registrations, and Voluntary Cosmetic Registration Program activities.
- Assist in the preparation of Regulatory Standard Operation Procedures, and in keeping track of revision dates.
- Assist in preparing core dossiers for multiple region filings to be modified for submission as needed at the regional level.
- Forward regulatory bundle to the country authority or external consultant/external lab/ partnership (where applicable).
- Update and maintain product registration and ingredients archives, databases and tracking tools.
- Assist with artwork approval with regards to confirmation of INCI lists, registration numbers, review of product labeling and promotional material to ensure compliance with proof of claims.
- Stay ahead of updates and changes with International Standards related to products and processes to ensure compliance.
- BS degree in Pharmacy or Life Sciences or relevant education. Advanced degree preferred.
- At least 1-3 years of validated experience in regulatory affairs, quality or product development in the pharmaceutical, medical devices or similar FMCG industries.
- Understanding of registration and regulatory requirements in the USA (federal and state) and Canada.
- Knowledge of industry practices, techniques and standards.
- Excellent digital literacy, which includes working with Google Suite, electronic databases, eCTD software, MS Office applications, Adobe Acrobat Standard or Professional, SAP, DMS, and Authority Regulatory databases and portals for handling changes and submissions.
- Good written and verbal communicator with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Good planning and organizing skills.
- Good excellent teammate and collaborative.
- Ability to work under tight deadlines and meet timelines.
- Proficiency in spoken and written English is mandatory.
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.