Capgemini Hiring 2022 Any Graduate for Qa Automation Testing Engineer At India (WFH during Covid) . Capgemini Notification full details below..Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Now.
- Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Qa Automation Testing Engineer
- Qualification: Any Graduate
- Experienced:4 to 9 years
- Salary:₹ 7,00,000 – 17,00,000 P.A.
Job Description: Capgemini Hiring For Qa Automation Testing Engineer !
- Important Details :
- Location: India (WFH during Covid)
- Post of date: 17/05/2022
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Extend and enhance functional, regression, integration, and load/stress automated test suites
- Work closely with development teams to identify and triage system failures
- Help define software requirements from the perspective of test and quality
- Identify use cases within user stories, and write, implement and execute test cases accordingly
- Monitor and report automated test execution results throughout the software release cycle
Desired Candidate Profile
Required Professional and Technical Expertise:
- 5+ years of experience in automated quality engineering / software development / test automation
- Strong experience in Python programming language
- Functional experience using APIs, and Linux/Unix command-line interface
- Experience with an agile development, continuous integration, continuous development environment (CICD) and tools such as: GitHub and JIRA
- Excellent communication skills with ability to effectively articulate technical challenges and solutions
How to Apply :
Step 1: Click on below link and you will be redirected to Career Page of Recruiting Company or Career portal.
Step 2. Register on Career Page of the Company or Career Portal by giving log in credentials and other personal or education details .
Step 3.Upon successful registration .User need to log in with credentials.
Step 4.Once logged in, User need to fill the all relevant personal ,educational , Work experience details ,attach resume and submit application form.