Tech Mahindra Walk In Interview 2022 Any Graduate for Customer Support Associate (CSA) At Remote (Hiring office located in Kolkata). Tech Mahindra Notification full details below..Interested and eligible candidates Apply Online.
- Vacancy details:
- Post Name: Customer Support Associate (CSA)
- Qualification: Any Graduate
- Experienced😮 to 5 years
- Salary:₹ 50,000 – 2,00,000 P.A.
Job Description: Tech Mahindra Hiring For Customer Support Associate (CSA) !
- Important Details :
- Location: Remote (Hiring office located in Kolkata)
- Note:For interview please connect with Salil @ 6290050178 or can share resume to[email protected]
- Post of date:28/04/2022
- Selection Process: The selection will be on the basis of Interview.
We are currently having openings in our Voice Process 100% work from home
- Mandatory Criteria-
- Min HS Passed
- Fresher & Experience both can apply
- Excellent verbal communication skill in English & Hindi without major MTI for Voice process
- Must have Laptop/Desktop enabled with original version of windows 10 and connected through Broadband/Wi-Fi. Must have active antivirus
- Should have not applied for any Flipkart interview in last 3 month
- Customer orientation.
- Ready to work in 24/7 Shifts
- No planned leave for upcoming 3 months after joining
- 9 hour of the day, 8 hrs. work and 1-hour break
- Immediate Joiner
- Should have a typing speed of 25WPM with 90% accuracy Advertisement
- Interview Structure-
- HR round – General check. – Video Call
- OPS round General Check – Video Call
- Client Round Video Call
- Salary for Fresher 1.72 LPA, 12.7 K/Month.
- Salary for minimum 1 Year experience in BPO or 2 Years in NON BPO industry candidate 2 LPA, 15.3 K/Month.
- First 6 days stipend payout (300/Day) and 7th Day offer during training
- 100% fixed salary
- Documents Required
- Education Mark sheets
- Aadhar Card with Complete DOB
- Pan Card
- Experience Letter ( Should have name, DOJ, LWD, Emp ID in letter head)
Tech Mahindra (NYSE: G) is a global professional services firm focused on delivering digital transformation for our clients, putting digital and data to work to create competitive advantage. We do this by integrating lean principles, design thinking, analytics and digital technologies with our domain and industry expertise to deliver disruptive business outcomes – an approach we call Lean DigitalSM. We deliver value to our clients in two ways – through digital-led, domain-enabled solutions that drive innovation, and through intelligent operations enabled by digital that design, transform and run clients’ operations.